Friday, April 19, 2013

Hymns

Rev. Mark Preus got me thinking about my hymn-writing campaign about 8 years ago, and as I went back to look at some I realized they weren't all in one place (or they were, but the link is broken).  So I thought I'd put together a post which gathers them up again.

I may also start writing some hymns again.  I don't know.  It was fun, but I did get tired of it after a while.  We'll see how it goes.

"Gathered in Your Name Most Holy"


"Lord Jesus, By the Spirit Led"


"Jesus Came to Jacob's Well"


"Grant, Lord Jesus, Those in Blindness"


"There is No Condemnation"


"A Journey to the Valley"


"As the Crowd at City Gate"


"Peace Be With You, Jesus Said"


"The Road to Emmaus"


“Lord, Faithful Shepherds Grant Your Sheep”


"Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled"


No comments: