Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The "Fours" Tag

Tim the Enchanter has tagged me. Things have been pretty serious around this blog lately, so maybe it's time for a little fun. Thanks, Tim!

Four Jobs I've Had:

  1. Shrimp-peeler at "Deli-Dimensions"
  2. Popcorn-butter jerk at a movie theater
  3. Office Temp
  4. Pastor (my favorite so far)
Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
(I don't really do this. I watch them once, usually. If I see a movie a second time it's a big deal. Here are just some favorites)
  1. Star Wars
  2. The Matrix
  3. The Usual Suspects
  4. The Shawshank Redemption
Four TV Shows I Watch:
  1. Anything on the History Channel
  2. NFL Football
  3. PGA Golf
  4. The Tonight Show (Leno)
Four Places I've Lived:
  1. Baltimore, MD
  2. Bronxville, NY
  3. Warren, MI
  4. St. Louis, MO

Four Places I've Vacationed:
  1. Ocean City, MD
  2. Orlando, FL
  3. St. Louis, MO
  4. Wisconsin Dells, WI
Four Websites I visit daily:
  1. Foxnews
  2. Google
  3. Newsgator
  4. KFUO
Four of My Favorite Foods:
  1. Egg Foo Yung
  2. Steak
  3. Lobster
  4. Anything else cooked by my lovely wife
Four Places I'd like to be right now:
(Don't know about the "right now" part, but four places I would like to go someday...)

  1. Malta
  2. Israel
  3. Greece
  4. The Grand Canyon
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
(Since most of the blogs I read have already done this, I'll just let it die here.)

No comments: