Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blogroll

One of the insights I gained from our Blogger Conference here in Ft. Wayne was the importance of one's blogroll. I hadn't considered the impact of these on search engines. Before, I only listed my very favorite blogs on the sidebar (for simplicity). But thanks to Pastor Snyder of "Ask the Pastor", I understand better the benefits of linking to others.

So in that spirit, I have updated my sidebar to include not ONLY my favorite blogs, but the entire listing of Confessional Lutheran blogs found on Pastor Snyder's site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spelled Lutheran wrong on Other Luhteran links.

Out Of Jersey said...

I'm suprised you didn't put me under a special category "Wishes He Were Lutheran"

The Terrible Swede said...

My wife and I thank you.