Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Transitioning...

Dear friends and long time blog readers,

Grace and peace to you in Christ.  These are exciting times for our family, as I have accepted a call to serve as "Strategic Mission Developer" for the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.  I will be serving as missionary to Singapore, and planting a brand new congregation there.

These six months or so, from the end of my service at my congregation until our family's deployment overseas, will be spent gathering a network of supporters - both congregations and individuals.

I will be maintaining this blog, with perhaps more frequent updates, and also changing the format to reflect my new role.

Here is the link to my first newsletter:  http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=8db8243765ed9e8b3f5f6348b0b536cc

No comments: